Research Consortium of John Jay College
The Research Consortium of John Jay College comprises the programs, centers and institutes that conduct sponsored research and evaluation projects at John Jay College. Members of the Research Consortium include a dozen related entities, some of which have been in operation since the 1970s.
Together, the various members of the Research Consortium work on projects related to community violence, law enforcement effectiveness, fire safety, computer crime, human rights, media, juvenile justice, prisoner reentry, emergency response policies, and court processing among others.
Members of the Research Consortium include:
- Center for Crime Prevention and Control
- Center for Cybercrime Studies
- Center on International Human Rights
- Center on Media, Crime and Justice
- Center on Race, Crime and Justice
- Center on Terrorism
- Christian Regenhard Center for Emergency Response Studies
- Dispute Resolution Consortium
- Institute for Criminal Justice Ethics
- Prisoner Reentry Institute
- Research and Evaluation Center
The Research Consortium of John Jay College operates under the supervision of the Office for the Advancement of Research (OAR), headed by the interim Associate Provost and Dean of Research at John Jay College, Dr. Anthony Carpi.