For all Certificate students:

Advanced Certificate Enrollment Application (for current John Jay graduate students)

John Jay Graduate Online Application (for students not currently matriculated at John Jay)

Advanced Certificate Completion Application


For those students who enrolled in the Certificate before Fall 2012, please contact the Program Coordinator, Heather Jones, for the necessary Course Substitution form.